Hello, viewers welcome to our website dmfrptool.com. in this article, you will find a direct Google Drive Link To download the latest UMT QCFire V8.3.1 tool. You will get the Flash tool in zip format, with a USB Driver and a How To Use this tool guide Tutorial.
UMT QCFire V8.3.1 Latest Setup file Download
UMT QCFire V8.3.1 allows you to Reset Frp on your Android mobiles. UMT Ultimate QCFire Tool is an official windows Software from the UMT team which is used to FRP lock, Factory Settings Reset password remove on any Qualcomm chip added to Android Phones. If you Reboot to META / FACTORY / FASTBOOT Mode from your Pc on your Android Smartphone devices then you will need UMT QCFire V8.3.1 Tool. UMT QCFire V8.3.1 is a straightforward, user-friendly, and popular tool.
Download UMT Dongle QCFire V8.3.1 Setup
UMT Ultimate QCFire Tool Allows you to Reset Google Account/FRP Lock on your Android including Android phones, it also helps you to remove Qualcomm Frp lock and – Read Pattern (Android 5. x and earlier, Encrypted Userdata NOT Supported) on your devices, also removes FRP Factory Reset in META Mode (Vivo, Oppo, and others) Boot mode on your Qualcomm.
File Name: UMTv2_UMTPro_QcFire_V8.3.1_Setup.exe
Uploaded On: [su_label type=”warning”]Mega[/su_label]
File Size: [su_label type=”success”]212MB[/su_label][su_button url=”https://mega.nz/file/ItMmxBZL#g1zyFidRfznzkZoHKrfTrM4wNuYaGs6Jc3Fa1b9iUWQ” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#004ea4″ size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: download”]Download Here[/su_button]
- UMT QCFire V8.2 Tool Latest Setup File Zip Download
- Download Samsung Odin3 v3.10.5 Odin Flash Tool Latest
How To Use Using UMT Ultimate QCFire?
1. Download & Extract UMT Ultimate QCFire using WinRAR or WinZip.
2.Install Qualcomm USB Drivers. (if allready installed Skip it.)
3.Click to “QcFire.exe” and open it from desktop Sortcut.
4.Boot your mobile using Testpoint/Volume Up and connect USB Cable.
5.when Boot successfully done now you do any job.
[su_button url=”https://dmfrptool.com/” target=”blank” background=”#23a400″ size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: check-square”]Follow Guideline Details[/su_button]
UMTv2 / UMTPro QcFire 8.3.1 Future:
– Read / Write Firmware
– Backup / Restore QCN
– IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
– Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
– Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
– Format UserData
– Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
– Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May not work on BL Locked Devices)
– Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
– Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
– Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
– Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
– Motorola Boot Repair
– Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
– Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
– One Click Root in EDL Mode for Generic Qualcomm Devices
– Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
– One Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones (Encrypted Userdata)
– Factory Method for Format FS
– EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
– Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
– Xiaomi IMEI Repair for RSA Protected Phones
– Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
– Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
– Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
– Xiaomi Flashing in Fastboot Mode
– Nokia Factory Firmware (nb0) Direct Flashing
– Oppo OFP Firmware Extraction Added
– Xiaomi Free Auth Service
– Mi Account Reset without Relock
– Mi Account Patch on Flashing (EDL/Fastboot)
– Samsung MDM Unlock in EDL Mode
– Huawei ID Reset
– Vivo Functions in Fastboot Mode – NEW!!!
[su_note][*]Take a Backup: Take a Backup of your important data before using the Odin Tool, Because during the Flashing Process Your All Uerdata Will Be Removed Or Deleted. These Rules Help Recover To Your Personal Userdata[/su_note]
[su_note note_color=”#ffde66″ text_color=”#be0000″][*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a hard process, and to complete this process, you need to have enough knowledge of firmware. Firstly, you should discover the device problem, such as CPU damage, EMMC corruption, hardware issues, etc. If you face any problem due to your mistake, our website won’t take responsibility for it.[/su_note]
[*] Credit: UMT QCFire V8.3.1 Created And Distributed by UMT Team Official Website, So Fully Credit Goes To Them For Sharing the Tool.
[*]Download Firmware: if you search for the latest Android Firmware or the Latest Flash Tool Download link, you can find it all free at dmfrptool.com.
Thanks For Download UMT QCFire V8.3.1
[su_button url=”https://www.youtube.com/c/DMRepairTech/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#FF0000″ size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: youtube-play”]Subscribe My Youtube Channel[/su_button]